Monday 15 July 2013

Welcome to Cotton Paper and Rice

Hi and a warm welcome to my new blog - Cotton Paper and Rice.

I decided to create this as an outlet to share with you some of my favourite things  - cotton, paper and rice. Here's a little description of what they are:

Cotton - I have a great love of ( and tiny addiction to ) fabric and ribbon. The great variety of colours, patterns and textures that are available never ceases to amaze me. I incorporate these into my little hobby business making hair accessories for little girls.

Paper - books have always been a very important part of my life and reading is one of my favourite pastimes and ways of relaxing. I'll be sharing with you some of my favourite books and what I like to read.

Rice - this has two meanings, my love for food and cooking and also my love for travel, especially in Asia. I'll share with you recipes that I enjoy making and eating ( not all containing rice of course!) I have a very sweet tooth and love baking. Asia has always been one of my favourite travel destinations and I have some wonderful memories of the times spent there. 

I'll also share other snippets of my life as well.

I hope that you'll enjoy reading my blog and please feel free to add your own comments too, I'd love to hear from you.

Natasha xo







1 comment:

  1. hello beautiful Natasha
    Not too sure(being over 30) what I am supposed to post? Normally I just go to the letter box.... How lovely your page is. You never cease to amaze and surprise me even after 39 years. My only disappointment - where is the pasta, pizza and piazza! Your tiny addiction to cotton displays your incredible creativity; books you have loved forever - I take some responsibility as I read to you when we were one,and as for cooking and travel(well maybe not to Asia) - what could be more pleasurable in life.
    No wonder you have no spare time. What a warm & generous person you really are.
    Baci
    Barb

    ReplyDelete